- Highly concentrated liquid supplement containing the full spectrum of nutrients required to maintain sheep and lambs in peak condition all year round.
- With additional copper for ewes and lambs prone to low copper status, to maintain vitality and reproductive health.
- Contains chelated trace elements ensuring better absorption of nutrients.
- Contains all the essential vitamins including Vitamin B1
- Ideal for pre-tupping and pre-lambing, as well as an early lamb drench, weaning
and to support growth and performance in growing lambs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Vit&Min may be given as a drench or via drinking water.
Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other
sources shall be avoided. Administer only to animals with a fully functioning rumen.
Vit&Min is designed to provide long term supply of trace elements and vitamins to
grazing animals. If mixing with wormers use all mixed products on the same day.
|Lamb over 6 weeks||2.5 ml|
|Adult sheep||5 ml|
|Pre Tupping||5 ml|
|Pre Lambing||5 ml|
|First Lamb Drench||2.5 ml|
Propylene glycol 2.5 %, Potassium chloride 0.1 %.
Additives (per L):
Nutritional additives: Compounds of trace elements:
Cobaltous acetate tetrahydrate (E 3b301) 1,180 mg, Copper chelate
of glycine, hydrate(E 4) 17,710 mg, Sodium selenate (E 8) 340 mg.
Vitamins and pro-vitamins:
Vitamin A (E 672) 90,000 I.U., Vitamin B1 8,800 mg,
Vitamin B12 170 mg, Vitamin D3 (E 671) 67,500 I.U.,
Vitamin E all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (3a700) 7,150 mg.
Anti-oxidants: Tocopherol-rich extracts
of natural origin (E 306) 2,000 mg.
Tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin 2500mg
|Crude protein||1.9 %|
|Crude oil and fat||2.1 %|
|Crude fibre||<0.1 %|
|Crude ash||0.8 %|
|Magnesium||< 0.1 %|
Store between 5° and 25°C. Not for human consumption. A complementary dietetic feed for ovine use only.