- A rapidly absorbed energy supplement for weak newborn lambs
- Four separate energy pre-cursors ensure uptake of energy within
15 minutes and phased energy release thereafter for 24 hours
- Repeat as often as necessary = no risk of overdose
- Contains added prebiotics to maintain gut function from birth
- Contains multi-vitamins and essential trace elements to further
- Easy use pre-measured dispenser bottle.
At Birth: 2 ml within first 6 hours, for weak
2 ml daily for next 3 days.
At peak times: 4 ml on first day and 2 ml for the next 3 days.
General boost: 2 ml weekly for lamb and 4 ml for ewes.
LamBoost contains the prebiotic scFOS; its soluble dietary fibres are slowly fermented in the gut providing an ideal substrate for
natural development of the gut microflora.
Capric caprylic triglycerides 55.75 %,
Propylene glycol 5.00 %,
Fructo-oligosaccharides 1.00 %.
Additives (per L):
Anti-oxidants Tocopherol-rich extracts
of natural origin (E 306) 200,000 mg/L.
|Crude protein ||< 0.1 %|
|Crude oil and fat ||82.0 %|
|Crude fibre ||< 0.1 %|
||< 0.1 %
||< 0.1 %
Not for human consumption.
A complementary feed for ovine use only.