MinCattle Mineral Drench with Copper
- Highly concentrated liquid supplement containing the full spectrum of nutrients
required to maintain cattle in peak condition all year round.
- Recommended for areas of low copper forage to support general health and fertility.
- Contains chelated trace elements ensuring better absorption of nutrients.
- Contains all the essential vitamins
- Ideal as a pre- bulling, pre and post calving as well as early calf drench,
weaning drench and to support growth and performance in growing cattle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Vit&Min with copper may be given as a drench or via drinking water.
Copper status of stock should be established before use. Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other sources shall be avoided. Administer only to animals with a fully functioning rumen. Vit&Min with copper is designed to provide long term supply to grazing animals with trace elements and vitamins. If mixing with wormers use all mixed products
on the same day.
|Cows 6 weeks before & after calving||60 ml|
|Calf under 6 months||30 ml|
|6-12 months||30 ml|
Propylene glycol 2.0 %, Potassium chloride 0.1 %.
Additives (per L):
Nutritional additives: Compounds of trace elements:
Cobaltous acetate tetrahydrate (E 3b301) 1,210 mg, Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate (E 5) 3,820 mg, Potassium iodide (E 2) 790 mg, Sodium selenate (E 8) 350 mg, Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate (E 6) 14,170 mg.
Vitamins and pro-vitamins:
Vitamin A (E 672) 90,000 U.I., Vitamin B1 8,800 mg, Vitamin B12 170 mg,
Vitamin D3 (E 671) 67500 I.U., Vitamin E all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate
(3a700) 7150 mg
|Crude protein||1.9 %|
|Crude oil and fat||2.1 %|
|Crude fibre||<0.1 %|
|Crude ash||0.8 %|
A complementary dietetic feed for bovine use only.