- Naturally derived, high quality colostrum with added prebiotics and egg proteins for rapid nutritional support
- High fat levels to ensure sufficient energy for the newborn calf
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium to further support immunity
- Contains Colostro+ Shield designed to promote intestinal development and reduce the growth of undesirable bacteria
- Certified Johnes Disease, E.B.L and I.B.R free
- Easy mix formulation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Never mix Colostro+ with boiling water or reheat in a microwave as this will damage the milk proteins and vitamins present. When mixed do not leave to stand for more than two hours, any surplus may be stored in a clean vacuum flask for up 8 hours, after this time product should be discarded.
200g, 200g sachet & 2.5kg
Colostrum, Whey powder 50% and Vegetable oil and fat from copra 50%
and palm, Whey protein, Dextrose, Dried egg powder, Fructo-oligosaccharides,
Magnesium hydroxide, Yeast product providing a source of nucleotides.
Additives (per L):
Nutritional additives: Compounds of trace elements:
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate (E 1) 266.70 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate
(E 5) 250.00 mg, Potassium Iodide (E2) 0.74mg, Sodium selenite (E8) 0.44mg,
Zinc sulphate heptahydrate (E 6) 142.90 mg.
Vitamins and pro-vitamins:
Biotin 0.10 mg, Niacinamide (3a315) 30 mg, Pantothenic acid
22 mg, Vitamin A (E 672) 50,000 I.U., Vitamin B1 5.0 mg, Vitamin B12 0.08 mg,
Vitamin B2 5 mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831) 3 mg, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid, E 300) 100 mg, Vitamin D3 (E 671) 4,000 I.U., Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, 3a700) 250 mg, Vitamin K 2.00 mg. Sensory additives: Flavouring compounds: Mixture of flavouring compounds 1,000.00 mg.
|Crude protein||39 %|
|Crude oil and fat||22 %|
|Crude fibre||<0.1 %|
|Crude ash||4.5 %|
A complementary feed for bovine use only.